2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Cabinets Refinish web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Cabinets Refinish web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Cabinets Refinish at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
c. Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. 504 (b), even if a photo is not registered with the US Copyright Office prior to an infringement, a copyright owner may recover only “actual damages” for the infringement, and any person violating a copyright may face monetary damages. Cabinets Refinish will prosecute, to the full extent available to it, any person(s) or entity(ies) guilty of infringement.
d. The contents of Cabinets Refinish is protected by copyright and trademark laws and are the property of their owners. Unless otherwise noted, you may not access and use the information and materials within the site for your personal use. You may not change, modify, delete, display, transmit, adapt, exploit, or copy for distribution or sale any information, material, trademark, or copyright on the site. You must obtain written permission from us or any other entity who owns intellectual property on the site before you may publish, distribute, display, or commercially exploit any material from the site. By using the site, you agree to abide by all copyright notices, trademark notices, or other posted restrictions.
The materials on Cabinets Refinish web site are provided "as is". Cabinets Refinish makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Cabinets Refinish does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Cabinets Refinish or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Cabinets Refinish Internet site, even if Cabinets Refinish or a Cabinets Refinish authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Cabinets Refinish web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Cabinets Refinish does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Cabinets Refinish may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Cabinets Refinish does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Cabinets Refinish web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Seattle, WA without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.