- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
We may provide your personally identifying information to individuals and/or companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as website analytics or offering customer service. These third parties are authorized to use your personally identifying information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also disclose your personally identifying information
- As required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process.
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud or respond to a written government request
- If Cabinets Refinish is or becomes involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of its assets, we will provide notice before personally identifying information becomes subject to a different privacy statement
- To any other third party that you give us permission to release information to.
Your personally identifying information will only be shared with a third party as outlined in this Privacy Statement.
Aggregated Information (information that does not personally identify you) may be used in many ways. For example, we may combine information about your usage patterns with similar information obtained from other users to help enhance our site and services (e.g., to learn which pages are visited most or what features are most attractive).
Certain third parties who provide technical support for the operation of our site (our Web hosting service for example) may access such information.